Optimizing a Facebook Business Page For Physical Therapy Clinics
You’re busy building a PT practice. And one of the best ways to do that is through an effective Facebook Business Page and strategy. But who has time for that when you’re busy with patients?
The experts at Build PT put together these tips to help you optimize your Facebook Business page so it stands out from other PT practices.
- Make sure your PT practice has a Facebook Business Page and not a personal account.
- Add a vanity URL to your page. You have to do it manually or Facebook will create one for you. You’ll want to set it up like facebook.com/YourClinicName
- Add a profile picture that your patients will recognize, like your logo.
- Add a cover photo that shows off your practice, like a storefront, your employees at work or you.
- Fill in the “About” Section so people easily understand what your practice is all about. Keep it concise.
- Encourage patients to posts reviews.
- Respond to every review in a timely fashion (within one business day).
- Create custom page tabs according to the content you want to feature and calls-to-action you want
- Add a call-to-action button to increase clicks.
Free Webinar: How a PT can get the MOST out of their Facebook!
Properly represent your physical therapy brand through Facebook
so you can attract, engage, and sell to your audience.
People Are Searching On Facebook
Consumers aren’t limiting their searches to Google anymore. Many of them use Facebook. That’s why it’s so important to make sure your Facebook presence is professional and strategic. That said, if you find you’re too busy to do it yourself, don’t trust it to your cousin’s kid who’s “good at Facebook.” Hire an expert like BuildPT. We specialize in helping PT professionals put their best foot forward through digital marketing so you can reach your goals and succeed.
Interested in Facebook services by BuildPT? See our Facebook services with Connect.