8 Tips on How a PT Can Engage with Patients on Facebook
So, you’ve got a Facebook Business Page set up and ready to go for your PT practice. Good for you! But now the real work beings. If you don’t get engagement on your page, it will gather cobwebs. If people view a dormant Facebook page without recent posts, it can actually hurt your business.
The social media experts at BuildPT put together this list of tips to help you encourage engagement on your Facebook Page.
- Make your Facebook posts at the best time of day for your audience. As a rule, this is between 7-10 a.m.
- Make quality posts. It’s better to have a few high quality posts than a lot of posts just to post something.
- Alert people to your blog posts (at least one per week) and include the link to the most recent blog.
- Use photos that are properly sized and formatted.
- Ask questions and encourage people to leave comments.
- Use Facebook’s scheduling tool so you can schedule posts in advance instead of doing it manually every time.
- Make sure you have a Facebook button on your website so it’s easy to attract new likes.
- Respond to all reviews in a timely manner
Free Webinar: How a PT can get the MOST out of their Facebook!
Properly represent your physical therapy brand through Facebook
so you can attract, engage, and sell to your audience.
Talk To An Expert
If you’re like many PT professionals, you find you’re too busy working with patients and building your practice to develop an integrated digital marketing strategy that includes Facebook, email, digital ads, reputation management, blogs and more. No problem! The digital marketing pros at BuildPT are here to help. We understand the ins and outs of PT marketing and would love to help you achieve the success you’re looking for.
Interested in Facebook services by BuildPT? See our Facebook services with Connect.