Whether you’re creating a brand new website for your PT practice or updating your current one, it’s important that it has everything your clients and potential clients are looking for. As consumers and technology become more sophisticated, it’s important that your website meets their expectations from quality of content, functionality and appearance.
What Your Current Clients Are Looking For
You current patients are most interested in scheduling information, clinic news and updates.
What Your Prospective And New Patients Are Looking For
- Insurance information
- Services provided
- Contact Information
The Functionality You Need
- You’ll want your navigation to be easy to understand and information organized in a well thought out manner.
- Make sure your website is mobile friendly. After all mobile devices accounted for more than half of all organic search engine visits in the U.S. in 2018, and the number is growing.
- Don’t have a website without using SEO. It will improve your website’s overall searchability and visibility. Without effective SEO you’ll have to spend a lot more to drive potential clients to your site.
- Make sure the right professional creates your website. Some “designers” spend more time creating a custom website template that looks great but simply doesn’t perform to quality website standards. Experts like BuildPT create websites that look great, have all the features you need and the SEO that makes it work hard for you.
- Make sure your website content can be easily updated. After all, as the PT industry continues to evolve and embrace new techniques and technology, you want to be able to revise your website.
PT WEBSITES FOR YOUR PRACTICE
Website Design, Built for Mobile, SEO, Quick and Easy Navigation
Talk to BuildPT
If you want an effective website, make sure you talk to the experts at BuildPT before you make a decision. We’re here to help make your life easier every step of the way.
Probably the most important thing to remember is to keep your website simple, easy to understand and well organized.
Questions? Contact us today or leave a comment below. We respond quickly!