What are the two most important things about running a PT Clinic? First, attracting new patients and secondly, retaining them. Retaining your patients is actually even more important, because it costs less to retain a patient than to find a new one!
According to a recent study by Strive Labs, 70% of patients quit physical therapy before they have completed the recommended number of sessions. Seventy percent! That’s a lot of lost business.
What Are The Best Ways to Retain Patients?
Providing a positive experience at every visit is essential. Engaging them outside of the office is also effective. And thanks to email newsletters, it’s fairly easy and affordable—if you know how to do it right.
Email newsletters offer great opportunities to engage your current patients, especially if you provide them with compelling content, including:
- Share news about your practice and the industry in general.
- Educate your patients about all the services you have to offer. Explain how all of the treatment modalities work and potential outcomes.
- Provide information and news about new research results, techniques and treatments.
- Provide incentives to current patients to encourage them to refer a friend. Contests can generate excitement, especially with prizes that are valued. By motivating your current patients to refer friends, you’ll decrease churn rate.
- Did you know that 27% of social media users post health-related status updates? If you can inspire your patients to post about their great experience at your clinic, that’s the best free advertising of all!
Email Marketing by BuildPT
Stay top of mind and earn repeat physical therapy clients with a consistent, attractive email newsletter campaign by BuildPT.
Feeling Intimidated or Overwhelmed?
Are you ready to start writing your monthly newsletter? Do you have a designer to help you put it together and distribute it? If the mere thought of that is overwhelming, no worries. There are email newsletter experts that understand PT Clinics inside and out, like BuildPT. We build email newsletters specifically for Physical Therapists. We provide the design to fit your brand, personalized content and no-hassle delivery. You can connect with your current patients in a personal, relevant way every month—without headaches. Contact us to talk to one of our email marketing specialists at BuildPT today.