Tannus Quatre, PT, MBA
If there were a marketing method you could use in your PT clinic that COST LESS, generated MORE LEADS, and converted MORE CUSTOMERS than traditional marketing, would you use it?
If that method actually put smaller PT clinics at an ADVANTAGE compared to their BEHEMOTH competitors, could that help you compete?
If marketing could actually be FUN and REWARDING while providing VALUE to your community outside the walls of your PT clinic, would you want to partake?
If so, that’s what this session is about.
The method is called content marketing…and it works. But don’t take my word for it – I’ll prove it to you. And I’ll show you how to do it.
Over the course of a fast-paced and interactive 60-minute session, I’ll take you on a journey through The PT Content Rules: 7 EASY Steps to BUILDING MINDSHARE with GREAT CONTENT! We’ll cover what content marketing is, why it works, and how to implement a FUN and EFFECTIVE content marketing strategy in your PT clinic.
A few highlights you can expect from the session:
- Where to find content that will ENGAGE your community
- How to ATTACH your clinic’s brand to “moving vehicles” (huh?)
- How to reduce, reuse, and recycle – it’s the KEY to cost containment
- Where to put your emphasis, and where to pull WAAAY back on your time investment
According to the Content Marketing Institute (they kinda know their thing), content marketing:
- Costs an average of 62% less than traditional marketing
- Generates up to 3X the leads as traditional marketing
- Gets up to 6X the conversion rates as traditional marketing
And that’s why it’s important to us as PTs. We’ve got GREAT content to share. Marketing doesn’t have to be hard (it can actually be FUN). You can become a KING (or queen) of content in your market. And I’ll show you how.
Upon completion of this session (and in ADDITION to just having a really good time), attendees will walk away with:
- A plain ‘ole understanding of what content marketing is (and isn’t)
- Visual examples of what content marketing looks like (guaranteed to be worth like, 10,000 words)
- The 7 content rules that MUST be followed in order to implement a sound PT content marketing plan
- A downloadable content marketing cheat-sheet to take back to your Monday-morning marketing meeting…so you can start putting this stuff into play right away!
Watch the recording here
Really enjoyed this webinar! I found the topic extremely helpful and will utilize these practices going forward. Thanks! ~ C.G.
Tannus Quatre, PT, MBA
Business Owner, Marketing Specialist