If you are not familiar with hashtags and would like more information on how to use them, then please scroll down to: #Hashtags for Noobs.
BuildPT’s List of Top Trending #hashtags for 2017
This shouldn’t “wow” anybody, but putting it on top of this list is a no brainer.
- WHY? If you are a physical therapist, then you should be an ambassador of your craft. As a practice, “physical therapy” needs to build more awareness within the general public in order to compete with other medical practices.
- WHO? Anyone who is in the physical therapy industry or has an interest should use this #hashtag. Further, it is one of the few that could work with nearly any post by a PT clinic.
- OTHER #’s? #physicaltherapists #physiotherapy
2) #GetPT1stThis keyword has been super popular within the last year and it’s continuing the trend through 2017.
- WHY? The overall message is simple: if you are in pain, then you should consider physical therapy first. This hashtag is suited for promoting physical therapy as a practice.
- WHO? Any PT or who works within the industry. This hashtag fits well for any post related to pain or injuries.
- OTHERS? #ChoosePT
3) #freshPTA highly trending keyword specifically within the PT student community.
- WHY? Help grow the practice with new blood.
- WHO? PT students, PTs and clinics looking to hire or support those who are entering the workforce.
- OTHERS? #DPTstudent
4) #bizPTAs the industry grows, more and more clinics need to learn how to run and grow their businesses.
- WHY? Share knowledge on the business side of a PT clinic.
- WHO? Anybody who owns or works on the business side of a clinic.
- OTHERS? #cashPT